Association Workshops, Webinars & Industry Leadership Meetings
We work with association leaders who need useful workshops to build member businesses. Our workshop forms commonly include event break-out sessions, webinars, panel discussions, industry town hall meetings, and facilitated discussions on strategic business issues. We deliver practical workshops that participants enjoy and also learn tools to affect positive change within their organizations afterward. And, they will love you for it!
Here’s a partial list of what we can do for your conference:
- Industry research on trends and economic business facts with your industry
- Industry Blog report about industry research for participants
- Mastermind discussion about industry trends with the conference leader and/or association management team
- Survey for participants needs assessment and interests In-Conference Workshop Topics
- SWOT Discussion – the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats in your industry
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – in your industry
- The One-Hour Business Plan (Wiley) – start planning for your success
- Solving Employee & Money Problems Through Active Business Planning
- Advisory Boards – which type is right for you?
- Energizing Sales, Now!
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Partnerships for Growth
- How much is your business worth?
- Continuing education via webinar and one on one support
- Post-conference follow up to apply what each participant learned
- Post-conference active business planning
Tell us about your conference with no obligation. Let’s have a 15-minute conference planning discussion. Email info (at) pioneer business ventures (dot) com or schedule a time with John McAdam by clicking here: https://www.timetrade.com/book/6MCR1. You’ll be glad you did.