Advisory Board Services
Imagine having a team of expert advisors at your disposal…. They’ve been there and done that with what you are about to experience in business.
What would you ask them? What do you want to know? Here are three ways to build your advisory board team today:
1) Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
First, understand your advisory board options by downloading a few slides form Instructor John McAdam’s Strategic Business Planning class here:
- Make a list of your advisory board dream team. Here’s a hint – dream big and aim high!
- Create a fair value exchange between you and your board member;
- Make your prospective board member an offer and negotiate a symbiotic agreement;
- Chair your first group or one on one meeting;
- Make it work for you, your business, and your board member -- good things will ultimately evolve.
2. Hire One of Us to be on Your Advisory Board
It doesn’t have to be John McAdam, but it might be someone on his team or in his network; whatever works best for you with a fair value exchange. Email your present situation and we’ll schedule a 15-minute conference call to determine the most appropriate next step -- exciting stuff.
3. Use Us to Build and / or Lead your Board of Advisors
After considering DIY and one of us on your team, perhaps you want to delegate your advisory board formation and implementation to us. It’s an investment, but we’ll only agree to do it if we can be successful together. Otherwise, we’ll return your investment.
Email your present situation and we’ll schedule a 15-minute conference call to determine the most appropriate next step.